Did you know that the best things to do in Newquay are in and around The Esplanade Hotel? Whether you're staying with us in the summer or Easter breaks, or taking your grown ups away for half term, we have a wide range of activities for everyone.
01637 873 333
Are you coming to stay in the school holidays?
If so, you'll LOVE our fun family activities. We get up to so much cool stuff, and it's all FREE so your parents will love it too. From pizza making to pamper parties, we over the very best things to do in Newquay!
Our activity schedule changes all the time, so even if you've stayed with us before, there's always something new to do. It doesn't matter if you're not sure what the grown ups have planned for your holiday, you don't need to book, you can just sign up for activities at reception once you're all settled in. Take a look at the below example activities so you can see what we've been getting up to lately...
Prices from £49.50
Sunday Stays include:
- One night stay for two people
- Hearty Cornish breakfast each morning
- Dinner for two in our ocean facing restaurant
- Full use of our facilities
- 10% off pre-booked spa treatments at Fistral Spa, exclusively for adults
Two Course Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
Prices from £60.00
Our Two Course Dinner, Bed & Breakfast offer includes:
- Coastal accommodation
- Two Course Dinner in Cove Restaurant
- Breakfast the following morning
- Full use of the facilities
March Mums Package
Prices from £204.00
March Mums Package Includes:
- One or two night's Coastal accommodation
- Hearty breakfast each morning
- Two course evening meal in Cove Restaurant one evening
- FREE family activities over the weekends
- 40 minute spa treatment for Mum at Fistral Spa
- Bottle of Prosecco
- 1/2 price surfboard and wetsuit hire from Quiksilver Surf School Newquay
- Full use of the leisure and hotel facilities