We are a family owned, forward thinking company comprising of the Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa, The Esplanade Hotel and Boringdon Hall Hotel. We recognise that our team members are as different as our hotels and value the creativity and personality that you can bring to your role.
We aim to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience, where each member of the team leaves a lasting impression on their holiday. We are committed to providing the friendliest service possible and look for team members that have a passion for service and ensure that our guests have the best experience at each of our hotels
Each employee plays a part in delivering the guest experience which is why we believe it is important to invest in our employees and offer excellent training and development opportunities.If you're ambitious and would like to see yourself climbing the ladder within a company that recognises people as their
- We are committed to progressing our teams through the company with our management training programs, we don’t just say it either – 80% of our General Managers in the past 5 years have started with us on Reception
- Company discounts throughout the hotels, restaurants and spas
- Have you seen our name badges with stars – they show how long people have worked for us
- Managers, Supervisors, Reception Teams and Fistral Spa staff have complimentary access to Fistral Spa and Gym. Managers partners also have complimentary use
- LEARN TO EARN - Each department has a pay scale and as each member of staff progresses through your department you will have the opportunity to earn more. There is also the chance to cross train in other areas and departments to enable you to earn more; the more you learn, the more you earn
- Targets and Commission – All departments have monthly sales targets and bonuses as well as our Bar and Restaurant departments earn commission on everything they sell once they have hit target
- Double pay on Christmas Day and New Years Day, Time and a half on Boxing Day
- Quarterly Afternoon Teas for select members of the team, recognising outstanding achievements and promotions
Unfortunately we don't offer live-in accommodation, but Newquay has plenty of properties available to rent and buy throughout the year. From flats to houses and house-shares to hostels, Newquay is bursting with available seaside properties so we're giving you a helping hand in finding your perfect place as you kick start your Newquay adventure...
Take a look at the below property websites to find your new home in Newquay:
David Ball | Right Move | Zoopla | Start and Co | Gumtree