Wake to the waves over the festive season with a family-friendly stay
Make it a Cornish Christmas
This year we are pulling out all the stops to create a festive coastal wonderland for the whole family to enjoy whilst celebrating Christmas on the coast. With cosy accommodation, festive food and drink, live entertainment, free family activities and ocean views all included, why go anywhere else?
Think stormy sea-watching and bracing coastal walks, festive fun and games including ginger bread decorating and design-your-own hot chocolates at the hot chocolate bar for the little nippers, live music in the evenings, delicious seasonal dining with all the trimmings and of course lots of Christmas spirit! A festive getaway to The Esplanade is one that won’t be forgotten…
Enjoy a three night stay from £810 per couple
Enjoy a three night stay from £810 per family*
Enjoy a four night stay from £1000 per couple
Bed & breakfast only prices start from £175 for a standard double room, minimum of two nights.
What to expect during your stay…
- 6pm – 8pm Enjoy a delicious dining experience in Cove Restaurant
- 8.30pm Join us for toe-tapping live entertainment in the restaurant, to get you in the party spirit
24th December – Christmas Eve
- 8.30am – 9.30am Start your day with a hearty Cornish or delicious continental breakfast, whilst taking in the sea view…
- 10am Why not take a coastal stroll around Pentire Headland, and take in the fresh Cornish sea air
- 1pm Tuck into a tasty buffet lunch, enjoying those sea views again…
- 3.30pm Game time in Pebbles Bar with bingo and a fun quiz
- 6pm Get into the Christmas Eve spirit with a warming hot punch reception
- 6.30pm – 8pm Enjoy a delicious Christmas Eve dinner
- 7.30pm Singalong to Christmas carols with Newquay town band
- 8.30pm After dinner, it’s party time with more live entertainment to see you through until the big day!
25th December – Christmas Day
- 8.30am – 9.30am Start your Christmas Day with a hearty Cornish or delicious continental breakfast, whilst taking in the sea view…
- 11.00am Champagne cocktails are served as we toast Christmas Day in style, followed by a visit from the man himself, as Father Christmas brings gifts for all. Festive fun continues with our ‘Guess the weight of the Christmas cake’ game!
- 1pm Sumptuous traditional Christmas lunch is served
- 3.30pm Watch the Queens speech and find out the results of the Christmas cake competition…
- 7pm After an afternoon of relaxing, we continue the yuletide celebrations with a tempting Christmas Buffet
- 8.30pm It’s Christmas party time in Pebbles Bar, with live entertainment and lots of Christmas spirit. Party hats optional…
26th December – Boxing Day
- 8.30am – 9.30am Awake to the sound of the ocean and enjoy another hearty Cornish breakfast, or try the Continental option
- 1pm A delightful lunch will be served in Cove Restaurant
- 3.30pm – 4.30pm Get cosy with a slice of Christmas cake and take in our afternoon festive film
- 4.30pm A Boxing Day beach walk is a must, watch the waves and stroll across the sand…
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm Our mouth-watering carvery buffet is served
- 9pm Party time again,with more live entertainment and festive cheer!
- 8am – 9.30am Make the most of your last traditional Cornish breakfast
- 11am Head home, full of fond memories of your extra-special stay at The Esplanade…